International Service Learning (ISL)
Our mission is to support cultural awareness, service-based learning and sustainable development projects
through experiential and responsible volunteer travel programs that inspire local and global service.
Since 1994, International Service Learning (ISL) has been leading groups of volunteers to twelve different countries providing essential community and medical services for those in need. We are passionate about providing a conduit for our volunteers to explore and travel a new part of the world. We hold with the utmost conviction that for volunteers to be successful they need to learn from professionals of the country they serve in. We believe in the power of the individual that chooses to serve and make a difference in the lives of others with their own two hands. ISL is a community of driven, empathetic, and ambitious individuals that seek to make volunteering in a new country an accessible opportunity for everyone. The sum all these ideas is what we consider The Heart of ISL.
- Regions Africa/Middle East, Latin America/Caribbean
- Countries Belize, Colombia, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Haiti, Jamaica, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Peru, Tanzania
- Services Available Dental, Ecology, Gap Year, Global Health, International, Internship, Medical, Nursing, Nursing Continuing Education, Optometry, Pharmacy, Physical Therapy, Veterinary Service, Well Child
- Length of Program 1-2 weeks, 1-6 months, 1+ year
- Minimum Age 18, (15-17 with Teen programs)
- Phone Number 1-877-779-8075
- Accepts Groups Yes
- Accepts Families Yes