There are some great opportunities to find out more about volunteering internationally. This post highlights one of IVPA’s members upcoming webinars. More info opportunities to come!
Child Family Health International (CFHI)
CFHI Staff will be conducting live CFHI Program Information Webinars on Thursday January 19th at 1pm Pacific/ 4pm Eastern, and Wednesday January 25th at 5pm Pacific/ 8pm Eastern.
All interested in learning more about CFHI Global Health Education Programs are invited to call in and follow along online as staff and CFHI alumni talk and take questions about:
- CFHI’s 20+ programs in 5 countries
- 2012 Dates and Deadlines
- How CFHI Supports Local Communities Abroad
- Our newest Intensive Beginner Spanish Program
- Effective CFHI Fundraising Tools
- Upcoming CFHI Scholarship Opportunities (upcoming deadline Jan 16th!)
- January 19th @ 1pm Pacific/ 4pm Eastern: click here to register
- January 25th @ 5pm Pacific/ 8pm Eastern: click here to register
Child Family Health International (CFHI) offers socially responsible Global Health Education Programs for health sciences students of all levels. Through CFHI participants go on 4-16 week placements alongside local doctors in underserved communities. Participants rotate through local clinics and hospitals, attend medical lectures, and become immersed in the healthcare system of the community.