At Cross-Cultural Solutions (CCS) we are passionate about improving the lives of vulnerable children and women around the world. Since 1995, CCS has developed long-standing relationships with local organizations who communicate real-time needs to our team, ensuring that our volunteers work alongside local people on projects that matter in the community.
Our objective is to support under resourced schools and daycares in developing countries, with volunteers and resources to improve educational & developmental outcomes for children. We aim to build the capacity of vulnerable girls and women, and support under resourced health care to improve health outcomes of community members.
The CCS staff supports every volunteer to prepare for their program, and in each country the CCS team supports volunteers from the moment they arrive at the airport. CCS provides a safe and comfortable home away from home. Our home base is where you’ll enjoy local cuisine, sleep comfortably, make friends, and feel safe with CCS’ 24-hour security.
In addition to our year round volunteer programs, Cross-Cultural Solutions offers volunteering programs for high school students, Gap Year programs, and internships.
- Regions Africa/Middle East, Asia/Pacific, Latin America/Caribbean
- Countries Costa Rica, Ghana, Greece, Guatemala, India, Morocco, Peru, Tanzania, Thailand
- Services Available Child Development, Community Development, Education, Health, Women's Empowerment
- Length of Program 1-2 weeks, 1-6 months, 1+ year, 2-4 weeks
- Minimum Age 18, (15-17 with Teen program) Children 8+ are welcome with family
- Phone Number 914-632-0022
- Accepts Groups Yes
- Accepts Families Yes