At Cross-Cultural Solutions (CCS) we are passionate about sustainable international volunteering. Since
1995, CCS has been building bridges of understanding and tolerance by connecting people through
meaningful service work.
With Cross-Cultural Solutions, you know your volunteer work matters. In every CCS community, we have long-standing relationships with local organizations who communicate real-time needs to our team, ensuring that our volunteers work alongside local people on projects that matter.
When you volunteer with Cross-Cultural Solutions, you do more than meaningful volunteer work. By combining a rich variety of eye-opening cultural activities, free time for adventures, and opportunities to engage with local people, you become more than a kind-hearted visitor. You become a member of the community!
And importantly, CCS provides a safe and comfortable home away from home. Our home base is where you’ll enjoy local cuisine, sleep comfortably, make friends, and feel safe with CCS’ 24-hour security.
In addition to our year round volunteer programs, Cross-Cultural Solutions offers internships, volunteering programs for high school students, and Gap Year programs.
- Regions Africa/Middle East, Asia/Pacific, Latin America/Caribbean
- Countries Brazil, Costa Rica, Ghana, Guatemala, India, Morocco, Peru, Tanzania, Thailand
- Services Available Arts, Care, Community Development, Education, Health, Human Rights
- Length of Program 1-2 weeks, 1-6 months, 1+ year, 2-4 weeks
- Minimum Age 18, (15-17 with Teen program) Children 8+ are welcome with family
- Phone Number 800-380-4777
- Accepts Groups Yes
- Accepts Families Yes